WELCOME STUDENTS!

This is a place for us to discuss openly and honestly the literature we are reading. Here we are all just communicating our thoughts on what we are reading. There are no right and wrong answers. However, you are expected to be polite, mature, and on topic.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

He said...She said

We have read both "The Pardoner's Tale" and "The Wife of Bath's Tale." Which of the stories do you feel was the best?  Give two reasons why you like this one best.  (The deadline to post a response to this blog question is midnight, Friday, November 14, 2014.) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"The Wife of Bath's Tale" was the best because I found it very humorous. I also enjoyed how the story forced the man into realizing women are mistreated and all they want is to be treated as equals.
Holly McKenzie

Unknown said...

I loved "The Pardoner's Tale" best due to the fact that it was filled with irony, and I found myself chuckling because I knew the three men were getting what was coming to them. In addition, I loved the moral of the story and how even though everyone knows money is the root of all evil they still give into it.