WELCOME STUDENTS!

This is a place for us to discuss openly and honestly the literature we are reading. Here we are all just communicating our thoughts on what we are reading. There are no right and wrong answers. However, you are expected to be polite, mature, and on topic.

Monday, December 2, 2013

And the curtain rises...

Today, we discussed many things about Shakespeare, the Globe,  and the Renaissance.  Comment on something you found interesting in the lecture.  Explain why you found this intriguing.  (The deadline to post a response to the blog question is midnight, Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never knew that there were conspiracy theories that Shakespeare is another person. I found this very interesting that someone would think that a group of writers would write under one name or that an earl would write under a separate name. I actually plan on reading into this.

Unknown said...

I think it is crazy that Shakespeare is thought to have died on the same day of the year he was born and also buried on the same day of the year on which he was baptized. I love coincidences like this. They make me wonder if there are something more to them, but I am not going to make up any more conspiracies than there are.

Unknown said...

I really like the Globe. It is beautiful and cleverly made. Like Hannah, I think the coincidence of when he was born and when he died on the same day. I also did not know where the Bloody Mary stories were based off of.